Shocking Fitness Facts
Here are 10 shocking fitness facts that you did probably not know or at least not all of them!
1. Muscles are 65% water
2. The biggest muscle in your body is the gluteus maximus=your ass
so stop being a whiny little girl and start SQUATIN’!
3. 1 gram of carbs or proteins = 4 calories
1 gram of fats = 9 calories
1 gram of alcohol = 7 calories
4. The most demanding excercise physically is the deadlift and squat (BroScience approved)
5. The daily production of testosterone is about 20 times greater in men then women.
6. For best results in chest gains train the chest on mondays (scientifically proven)
7. 89 % of people who train in gyms do not squat and 93% do not deadlift.
8. You automatically gain muscle by watching videos or pictures of jacked people.
9. Long sexual activities can kill your gains
10. Loud trance music can increase your performance while training.
Why is PreFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 pre-workout right now? For starters there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, the formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed, and dosed properly. Third, according to thousands of customers their signature gummy bear flavor is amazing. Benefits include:
- Insane muscle pumps
- Increased power and strength
- Supercharged energy without the crash
- Faster recovery time
- Boosts fat loss
- Laser focus