We all want to get jacked. Even the fitness casuals all dream to look a bit jacked in their own way. I mean, getting jacked is the ultimate fantasy for most bros because it makes us feel confident, sexy, and the manliest man in all of mandom. And chicks dig that too.
There are plenty of supplements out there that makes you think you will get a jacked body, but we all know a good lot of them are just out to get our hard earned cash. However, there are supplements out there that can do the job and one of them is Jacked Factory Altius pre workout, a gym supplement designed specifically to makes us feel jacked to the max.
Jacked Factory is a reputable company and I personally have bought from them. However, is Jacked Factory Altius pre workout up to the test? Can it really help give you that jacked body you’ve always dreamed of?
Read my Jacked Factory Altius pre workout review to find out!
About Jacked Factory Altius pre workout
Altius is manufactured by Jacked Factory, a reputable supplement company that is behind some of your favorite gym supplements. Based on their website, Jacked Factory Altius pre workout is able to give you a clean surge of energy, laser focus, and a lot of power and massive gains. They boast of having gathered only the best among the best pre workout ingredients and have them work together in one big scoop.
- Clinical doses. We’re seeing a lot of grams here, bro. Grams are always good in supplements.
- Short formula. The best pre workouts are often the shortest stacks.
- No prop blend: I absolutely love supplements that tell us everything.
- One flavor only. Well, we don’t really drink pre workouts for the flavor, right?
- Jacked Factory Altius pre workout is one of the most hyped and positively reviewed supplements in the industry.
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout Review: nutrition label
Other Ingredients: Stevia leaf extract, Silica, Calcium Silicate, Natural flavors, and Beet root powder (Color). Contains: Trace amounts of soy.
Why is PreFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 pre-workout right now? For starters there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, the formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed, and dosed properly. Third, according to thousands of customers their signature gummy bear flavor is amazing. Benefits include:
- Insane muscle pumps
- Increased power and strength
- Supercharged energy without the crash
- Faster recovery time
- Boosts fat loss
- Laser focus
Directions: FIRST USE: To assess tolerance mix a half scoop of ALTIUS with 8-10 ounces of water 25-35 minutes before working out. If you experience any undesirable effects stop use immediately and consult with your doctor REGULAR USE: Mix 1 Scoop of ALTIUS with 16-24 Ounces of Water 25-35 minutes before working out.
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout Review: ingredients list
As expected from Jacked Factory, their numero uno pre workout Altius has a really transparent label. And let me tell you something: I am damn impressed at what I’m seeing. The formula is divided into four blends: Core Performance, Energy & Drive, Intense Focus, and Absorption Activator. No fancy names or attempts to sound badass, just function.
Core Performance: Power, Strength, & Endurance
This looks to be Altius’ powerhouse blend. Seeing it contains citrulline malate, beta alanine, creatine, and betaine sends the good kind of shivers down my spine.
- Citrulline Malate. We have the best nitric oxide ingredient in the pre workout industry at 8 g. You read that right: 8 freaking grams. Citrulline malate has been studied for its performance benefits and scientists agree it’s all due to how it can boost nitric oxide production.
- Beta Alanine. Beta alanine is the ingredient everyone likes for added endurance and better muscle recovery. At 3.2 g, you are sure to feel added strength in all aspects of training. And because we have such a good dose, you might also feel an itch which should pass after your workout.
- Creatine Monohydrate. This is the best form of creatine according to hundreds of studies on performance science. Most would take at 5 g of the stuff and balk at the idea of only having 3 g in the formula, but that’s where the bro science ends and the actual science starts. You see, creatine monohydrate alone needs 5 g to work properly. However, with supporting ingredients like citrulline malate and beta alanine, even 3 g is potent enough for added strength and muscle recovery.
- Betaine Anhydrous. Think of betaine as the middle ground between citrulline and beta alanine in that it can provide a good pump boost while also serving as a strength enhancer.
Energy & Drive
This “blend” is actually just one ingredient: caffeine. Weird flex, Jacked Factory Altius pre workout, but I’ll ride it.
- Caffeine. Caffeine is perhaps the most consumed drug in the world and billions are people are hooked on it every day. Jacked Factory Altius pre workout shotguns 325 mg of pure, unadulterated energy. Of course, the raw energy comes at a price in the form of stimulant side effects.
Most supplements add focus in their blends just to help sell the product better. However, Altius clearly wanted you to have real focus by adding top nootropic Alpha GPC.
- Alpha GPC. There are only a handful of really good ingredients for focus and brain boosting and Alpha GPC is one of them. More than a nootropic, Alpha GPC also increases post-workout growth hormones. Yeah, it helps you get gains too, son.
Tying them all together is the premium-est form of a bioavailability booster BioPerine.
- BioPerine. Even at 5 mg, BioPerine’s purity and quality of piperine extract allows it to unify every single ingredient in this formula and maximize their absorption. This makes the really good dosing great, and the really small dosing just enough.
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout Review: formula analysis
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout definitely knows what it’s doing when it comes to being a powerful pre workout. It may not seem a lot, but the fact of the matter is, Jacked Factory Altius pre workout has gotten the whole pre workout formulation to a science.
After all, the only things you need for a tough workout are pumps, endurance, energy, and maybe a bit of focus. You don’t need fancy herbs, exotic powders, fibers, carbs, and over complicated blends and mixes. Those things just get in the way of what a pre workout should do for you.
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout has more than adequate dosages for citrulline, beta alanine, creatine, and betaine. These four alone are considered some of the best in the pre workout business and here you have them all conveniently blended in a synergistic manner.
Throw in a huge dose of caffeine and alpha GPC and you have yourself one powerful pre workout supplement. Tying the knot even tighter is BioPerine which just superboosts everything in the formula.
The only nitpicks I have would be the minimal dosing for alpha GPC and even BioPerine. I think if Jacked Factory Altius pre workout just doubled down on these two, Jacked Factory Altius pre workout would be the number one pre workout for years. Another nitpick is the lack of what I call anti-caffeine or an ingredient that offsets or mitigates the side effects associated with huge caffeine dosing.
My personal experience with Jacked Factory Altius pre workout
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout is one of the few great supplements I personally tried back when I was just getting started. It was recommended to me by a college friend who, at the time, was really jacked. He said nutrition is key to getting big and strong, but he also insisted that I use something like Altius.
I was never big on supplements as I champion the idea of going as “natural” as possible, but then I was handed a bottle of Jacked Factory Altius pre workout and rather than let it rot, I tried it one fine Sunday morning.
And boy, did I feel good.
Maybe it was the caffeine hitting me like a sledgehammer or maybe it’s the nitric oxide pumping into my veins. Whatever it was, I ended up training longer than I planned that day. I’ve used it for three months since I was really satisfied with the results.
I was also a regular espresso drinker (I even got my own machine at home), so the huge caffeine dose didn’t really put me out or made feel like quitting coffee.
So, does Jacked Factory Altius pre workout work?
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout works on all four bases of what makes a powerful pre workout: Pump, endurance, energy, and focus.
Does Jacked Factory Altius pre workout have a lot of caffeine?
325 mg is not a small dosage at all. In fact, it’s equivalent to drinking more than 3 cups of brewed coffee in one go. That’s a nasty dose if I ever saw one.
So, is Jacked Factory Altius pre workout any good or just hype?
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout is definitely not just hype. It’s actually an intelligently formulated pre workout. I don’t think many people even know Jacked Factory Altius pre workout exists. I mean, I wouldn’t have found out about it had my friend not recommended it to me.
Benefits and side effects
You will get pumped. You will feel jacked. You will feel like lifting your bench press buddy. After those feelings disappear, its post-workout benefits will start to kick in, maximizing muscle growth and recovery.
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout is made for consumers who are looking for treasure in the jungle. By treasure I mean a premium supplement and by jungle I meant supplements that were created to only a quick buck.
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout’s doses are either decent or a lot. This is good, but then you also risk the idea of having side effects. While there is some itching associated with beta alanine and bloating with creatine, you often get used to them and have almost no form of discomfort after you get started. What you may feel with caffeine, though, is another story.
At 325 mg, and without any ingredient to hold it back, you might experience jitters, headaches, and palpitations with caffeine. Then of course once caffeine runs its course, it could cause a deep crash. And we all know what that feels like, bro.
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout Review: pros and cons
- Short stack. Nothing is unnecessarily prolonged or extended.
- No fancy herbs and exotics. Sticking with the familiar ingredients.
- Quality dosing. Each ingredient works on its own.
- Premium forms. Only the best forms for maximum absorption.
- Didn’t just add them up randomly.
- So good it’s worth writing about.
- Side effects. Good dosing can sometimes mean bad side effects.
- No anti-caffeine. Adding theanine would have been a great idea.
- Too generic. Not exactly exciting.
- Ain’t cheap. Price per scoop can go up to $2.5.
- 1 Can (20 servings): $39.00
- 3 Cans: $99.99
- Available online and in retail stores
- Flavor: Mixed Berry
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout Review: summary
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout is among the best of the best with such a short yet potent pre workout formula. It has more than enough for pump, endurance, energy, and even a bit of focus, ticking all boxes of what a genuinely superior pre workout should do.
Jacked Factory Altius pre workout’s only flaws are rooted in it having too much power, but more importantly because it neglected the simple idea of having an ingredient to keep caffeine at bay.
But, whatever. We’ve taken worse stuff, right? I personally tried it myself and I sometimes find myself coming back to it when my usual can runs out.
All in all, I find no reason not to recommend Jacked Factory Altius pre workout.