In the supplement industry, there’s no such thing as too innovative. You’re either an oldie, but goodie or a newcomer that didn’t innovate enough. With today’s ever changing trends and scientific evidence, it’s anyone’s guess how fat burning formulas would look like within the next decade.
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner wants consumers to know they’re on top when it comes to trends. With the name Trans4orm fat burner, you know they’re trying to sell that “I’m the future, bruh” attitude.
Is Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner truly embody the future of fat burners or is it just another dud that thought innovation was just a popular keyword? Read my Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner review to find out!
About Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner is described as a thermogenic energizer. It’s said to provide focus, energy, work as a fat burner, and even have some appetite suppressant effect. When combined with exercise (as any gym supplement should be!), it also gives you the benefit of mental clarity. At least, that’s what they say.
Why is ShredFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 fat burner right now? For starters, there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, their formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed and dosed properly. Third, hundreds of men have already gotten amazing results with it. Benefits include:
- Faster fat loss
- Maintains lean muscle mass
- Boosted metabolism
- Reduced cravings
- Best formulated product
- Worldwide shipping
- Transparent blend. Some of the best companies offer transparent labels.
- Nootro-Burn formula. Nothing new or fancy, but I like to see how they do this angle based on their description.
- Good price range. Some sites sell 2 for $30+ while some retail one can for just $20 or less.
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm Review: nutrition label
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Yellow 6
Powder: As a dietary supplement, begin by taking 1 serving mixed with 8-10 oz of water in the morning with food and 1 serving 4-6 hours later in the mid-afternoon to assess tolerance. Do not exceed 2 servings in a 24-hour period. To support overall health, drink 8 glasses of water over the course of a day. TRANS4ORM™ may be taken for up to 8 weeks but should then be discontinued for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Capsules: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 serving 4-6 hours later in the afternoon. Do not exceed 2 servings in a 24-hour period. To support overall health, drink 8 glasses of water over the course of a day. TRANS4ORM™ may be taken for up to 8 weeks but should then be discontinued for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm Review: ingredients list
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner’s formula is a mix of actual fat burners and some nootropics. Nothing out of the ordinary when you think about it, but it does make me curious as to how they plan on reinventing the fat burning industry with a generic formula.
No offense to traditional formula lovers. I love those too, wholeheartedly in fact. As the saying goes, don’t fix what isn’t broken – or something like that.
Despite the name of the supplement, Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner is anything but transformative based on the ingredients I’m seeing. With a name like that, I expected something more…exotic to say the least.
I can linger on for a long time about how dull the formula is, but let’s check what Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner’s packing so you know what I mean.
- Really impressive B-Vitamins here, bros. The form of B12 and B6 in particular are quite premium. Too bad the dosages are far, far too small for them to be of any significance. I know it says 100%, but when you train your balls out, you need helluva lot more than 100%.
- Green tea extract std. 50% EGCG. As many in the supplement world will tell you, green tea extract is among the best of the best when it comes to weight loss. It helps improve fat metabolism as well as make fat burning more efficient, with studies supporting its benefits for weight management. EGCG is the active compound and the 50% standardization is the best you can hope for. I approve of this ingredient especially its matching dose of 500 mg. Quite generous if I may say so myself.
- Choline bitartrate. Choline is the very chemical the brain uses to do what the brain does every day. So, more choline should result to better brain function and health. Adding choline in a gym supplement is to take advantage of its brain-boosting effects, but the form of choline matters. Choline bitartrate is the weakest, cheapest form as it doesn’t readily cross the blood-brain barrier. That 300 mg ain’t fooling nobody, bro. When it comes to choline bitartrate, doses of up to 1 gram are often necessary.
- Tyrosine is a legendary nootropic known for its anti-stress and focus-boosting benefits. However, like choline, the form matters. Plain old tyrosine is okay, but N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is superior in terms of efficient absorption and overall function. Dosage of 200 mg is minimal, but it would have been better if we get at least 350 mg.
- Natural caffeine. This ain’t the anhydrous you’re used to seeing. Natural caffeine from actual coffee beans mean your body doesn’t get spiked with energy. No spike means less likely to incur side effects like jitters.
- Coleus Forskohlii Extract. You add coleus for its forskolin content. Forskolin is a compound that boosts cAMP activation, pretty much a jump-start process for the body’s fat burning activity. Better cAMP activation, better metabolism overall. Too bad not only is the dosage small, but there is no sign of standardization.
- Alpha GPC powder std. 50% A-GPC. This is one of the forms of choline known for better bioavailability and clinical function. While we applaud the use of a premium standardized version, the dose is laughably small. If you want the full effects, or even half of them, 250 mg is the standard I see.
- Yohimbe extract. Ah yes, the one great herbal fat burner known to literally increase your blood pressure if you take too much. Fortunately (or unfortunately), the dose is not only mild, but it’s also not concentrated for yohimbine, the compound that does all the fat burning.
- This is the premium branded form of black pepper. Not just an ingredient known to add flavor and give you a good sneeze, black pepper actually helps the body absorb nutrients better. The same goes for ingredients in supplements.
- Huperzia Serrata std. 1% huperzine A. It’s a nootropic that enhances mental energy and brain cell regeneration. It can also benefit memory and mental performance. Most studies about it see its use for those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Huperzine is known to work in really small doses, so the 1% concentration is actually standard.
As you can see, Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner isn’t exactly a new supplement formula. While it does make use of really premium ingredients, they match those ingredients with poor dosing. Which sucks, you know?
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm Review: formula analysis
Based on what I’ve seen, Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner works by simply boosting metabolism with a touch of nootropic benefit on the side. It’s great that Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner doesn’t run on stim or is driven by it, but rather put stim as a supportive ingredient or function.
What I like:
I like how they emphasized green tea extract as their main fat burning trigger. There’s a lot of studies about it and I personally take one green tea capsule before I train. The dosage also matches the premium quality which is impressive given most supplements tend to forget green tea is taken for EGCG, not just for being green tea.
The natural caffeine take is also nice. The dose may be too mild (I personally vouch for a 200 to 250 mg dosage), it should still give you a good kick given it’s almost as much as two cups of coffee. The problem is, I can tell Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner ain’t gonna have a lot of fans since many users like their caffeine kicks.
BioPerine and Huperzine are nice touches. BioPerine is known to maximize each milligram to their best use while Huperzine is known to work in tiny microgram doses. How small is a microgram? 100 micrograms is just 0.1 mg. It’s literally a sprinkle.
What I don’t like:
Choline and Tyrosine are in their weak forms. I would have turned a blind eye if the dosages made up for the weak forms, but Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner just couldn’t do that. Maybe the capsules were too small, or maybe it would have forced you to swallow more capsules. Either way, these two nootropics are lost opportunities.
Coleus and Yohimbe are really sound additions in any fat burner. Yohimbe in particular works really well with caffeine. Unfortunately, both yohimbe and coleus aren’t standardized for potency. And just like choline and tyrosine, their dosing leaves much to be desired.
Lastly, Alpha GPC. Alpha GPC is among the best forms of choline, but even if it’s one of the best, the dosage is too insignificant for it to actually do something noticeable.
In summary: Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner is one part decent fat burner and one part weak nootropic. There’s nothing remotely transformative in Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner’s formula other than the use of small dosages on potentially good ingredients.
What’s Missing from Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner?
The biggest thing missing is dosage. Aside from that, I would have removed choline bitartrate and tyrosine and just bet everything on Alpha GPC.
I think Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner could also use some synephrine to complement yohimbe or at least further enhance caffeine’s effects.
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner vs LeanMode
I’ve been seeing comparisons of Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner vs LeanMode on the internet. They come from the same company, but which is better for you: Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner vs LeanMode?
First, let’s check out LeanMode’s formula.
In all honesty, Lean Mode looks really, really bare. But, looks can be deceiving. The truth is, LeanMode is so much better in terms of function and efficiency compared to Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner.
Not only is LeanMode a pure fat burner, but it also makes use of really potent ingredients that matches well with the dosages. Yes, even that 250 mg dose of green tea extract is really good knowing it’s standardized to 60% EGCG. I personally don’t see many supplements use anything above 50% EGCG, so 60% is really super concentrated.
So if we’re talking about Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner vs LeanMode, the clear winner is LeanMode.
So, does Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner work?
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner works on being a good fat burner, but not on being a good brain booster. It may give you some nootropic benefits, but it’s not what Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner’s focus is all about.
Does Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner have a lot of caffeine?
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner’s 175 mg natural caffeine is nothing to people who regularly drink coffee.
So, is Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner any good or just hype?
I can see why it’s people say it’s good, but I personally see Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner as more hype than substance.
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm Review: benefits for muscle
The good thing about Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner is it does help you generate more energy by burning fat. This in turn makes you want to lift more weights. There’s also this angle on brain-boosting that could help with focus and exercise stress.
Who is Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner made for?
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner was definitely made for those who don’t like that much caffeine (or any stimulants for that matter). They also cater to those who know what to look for, but not really sure about the specifics of what makes a certain ingredient really good or if it makes sense in the overall blend.
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm Review: side effects
I can hardly see any side effects given caffeine is mildly dosed and is in its natural form. The possible side effect you can expect could come from yohimbe due to a small chance of having palpitations and temporary high blood pressure. But then again, yohimbe ain’t standardized at all.
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm Review: pros and cons
- Safe formula. Not really something to be afraid of.
- Clean energy. No caffeine spikes here, bro.
- I like how they had the effort to use brands and concentrated compounds.
- Good price. Depending on where you buy it, you can snatch one for less than $20.
- Weak nootropics. A few hits, lots of misses.
- Generally mild formula. Needs more dosing and a bit of danger.
- 1 bottle (30 servings): $20.00
- Available online and in retail stores.
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm Review: summary
Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner is one of those fat burners that look great on paper, but not when the actual thing is in your hands. It has some of the really popular ingredients in the supplement industry and shows signs of high potency with some of its compounds.
The problem is the overall function, particularly being too light on nootropic doses despite its insistence in having a nootropic arm. The good news is, Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner seems to be self-aware and priced itself in a way that would at least make you consider buying it if you’re ever on a supplement budget.
Should you take Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner? If you’re short on cash, you can buy it as an alternative. If you have a surplus of supplement money, Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm fat burner shouldn’t even cross your mind.