High-protein yogurt pancakes
This is my updated and improved recipe for gluten-free, high-protein pancakes.
Preheat high quality non-stick skillet to medium heat.
In blender, combine the following ingredients:
- 6 oz Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 7-oz container Fage 2% Yogurt, Plain
- 2 Whole Organic Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Slowly add the following pancake/protein powder to mixture:
- 1 cup Pamela’s Gluten-Free Pancake Mix
- 1/3 cup Jarrow Organic Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Oatmeal
Mix until completely combined. If too thick, add 3-4 oz. water to blend.
Why is PreFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 pre-workout right now? For starters there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, the formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed, and dosed properly. Third, according to thousands of customers their signature gummy bear flavor is amazing. Benefits include:
- Insane muscle pumps
- Increased power and strength
- Supercharged energy without the crash
- Faster recovery time
- Boosts fat loss
- Laser focus
Cook pancakes in Organic Coconut oil and butter mixture.
Top with applesauce or a small amount of maple syrup.
Author: Erick Minor