You don’t get to have a quality supplement without cutting a few corners. When you add some premium grade stuff in your formula, you have to adjust some parameters regarding cost. Oftentimes, the whole product becomes either too expensive or is dosed too small for one serving.
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn begs to differ. It wants to both have high quality ingredients, good dosing, as well as a reasonable price tag. Sounds impossible? I think so, but maybe Kaged Muscle Clean Burn knows something we don’t.
Can Kaged Muscle Clean Burn come out on top as a high quality supplement without cutting many corners? Is it as good a fat burner as it claims to be on its really informative website? Will it actually help you lose weight? Read my Kaged Muscle Clean Burn review to find out!
About Kaged Muscle Clean Burn
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn was designed to boost the metabolism, reduce appetite, and just heat your body up without using stimulants of any kind. Yes, bro. It’s actually possible to do all three without caffeine, yohimbine, or synephrine as well as other banned substances. Kaged Muscle Clean Burn also takes pride in creating a fat burning formula consisting of nothing but premium grade ingredients.
Why is ShredFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 fat burner right now? For starters, there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, their formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed and dosed properly. Third, hundreds of men have already gotten amazing results with it. Benefits include:
- Faster fat loss
- Maintains lean muscle mass
- Boosted metabolism
- Reduced cravings
- Best formulated product
- Worldwide shipping
- High quality ingredients. In case you didn’t notice.
- Stim-free. You can’t be clean and add caffeine, bro.
- Six caps a day. Ugh, I’m not fond of taking that many pills bro.
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn Review: nutrition label
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals.
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn Review: ingredients list
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn is named so because it doesn’t have any dirty stimulants. Not even our good pal caffeine made the list of ingredients. However, I see Kaged Muscle Clean Burn is able to still bring on the heat even without the use of stimulants and this is actually a real good thing.
As you all know by now, I’m not really fond of stim-driven fat burners. Being stim-driven means your entire formula relies on a cheap buzz effect that can mask the lack of potency of the product.
On top of that, Kaged Muscle Clean Burn also managed to make use of brands and premium forms for literally all ingredients it has. This makes the short stack understandably impressive.
For my Kaged Muscle Clean Burn review, I’ll be looking into it from both a single serving perspective as well as its serving suggestion of three times a day.
Here’s the formula for Kaged Muscle Clean Burn.
- Chromium as ChromeMate. This mineral is known for its blood sugar management benefits as well for its appetite suppressing Despite the tiny dosage, chromium is the type of mineral specifically known to actually work in micrograms, sometimes as small as 200 mcg! The dose we have here is just over the half I would recommend, but you do take this three times a day which makes it meet the effective dose.
CLEAN BURN MATRIX
- L-Carnitine Tartrate as Carnipure. L-Carnitine was once marketed as the most popular fat burner in the world. It was added in just about every health drink you could think of. Even fruit shakes and juicing shops offered L-carnitine powder.
What it does is it funnels fatty acids into your cells and your cells then burn them up for energy. It’s a simple trick that makes your body much more efficient at burning fat.
As Carnipure, you will only get the maximum purity and bioavailability of L-Carnitine. That single serve dose is really good. Imagine taking three of this.
- Green Tea Extract std. 50% EGCG. Green tea is considered a top tier fat burner. It helps burn fat by actually directly boosting fat oxidation for energy. It basically hacks the fat away even if the body doesn’t need to hack that much fat away. The 50% EGCG concentration means you get the very antioxidant necessary for the actual herb to work on weight loss.
The single serve dose is just okay, but the triple dosage makes green tea really lethal against fat. Perhaps too lethal, because there is such a thing as too much green tea extract and it could cause liver damage. I should know; I once took around 1.2 grams a day for a week and it really showed up on my blood test.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract 75% as GS4 Plus. You damn well know Gymnema is meant as a workout supplement. Bro, it’s in the name. GYMnema. This plant helps curb appetite, avoid sugar cravings, and even help with overall blood sugar balance.
GS4 is the brand of Gymnema found in most clinical studies, although it does make it seem like those studies could be biased towards it. Nonetheless, at least you know you’re getting something of high purity and quality.
- Capsicum Fruit Extract as Capsimax. Cayenne is that one spice you love to eat together with hot meals, but really can’t stand as a standalone ingredient. As it turns out, eating it on its own might confer weight loss benefits via thermogenesis enhancement. Capsimax is the best brand for cayenne because even with its single serving of 33 mg, it’s still has enough heat to melt fat.
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn Review: formula analysis
Talk about a premium formula! Kaged Muscle Clean Burn is just one bottle of brands and highly concentrated ingredients, it’s hard to imagine this product not working. I do have some nitpicks regarding its dosing and the fact that it wants you to take 3 caps a day.
What I like:
First and foremost: The ingredient quality. Damn, each compound is in their most lit forms. I’ve seen fat burners with a lot of premiums, but Kaged Muscle Clean Burn takes the cake by making sure each ingredient is branded.
I like how the entire formula is not stim-driven. As I mentioned, stims are good as supporting ingredients when it comes to fat burners. By making them the main star of the show, you end up looking cheap and trying to get away with an otherwise ineffective product.
I also like the angle they took for fat burning which is to enhance metabolism as well as reduce appetite. I’ve seen many companies try to tackle this type of weight loss strategy, but Kaged Muscle Clean Burn does it really, really well.
What I don’t like:
I’m on the fence when it comes to dosage. On one hand, the single serving dose (barring premium forms) makes Kaged Muscle Clean Burn more of a mid-tier product. On the other, the three-a-day rule makes it one of the most potent I’ve seen. It all boils down to how you would actually down the damn thing.
There’s also the whole idea of taking almost a gram of green tea extract per day. Like I said earlier, there’s an actual health risk to that especially if you’re not as tolerant to green tea as most people. So yeah, just monitor your liver health while taking Kaged Muscle Clean Burn.
In summary: Kaged Muscle Clean Burn’s formula is short and spicy to the nth level. They managed to make the most out of such a simple stack even with just functional single-serve dosing. The fact that you’re asked to take all six capsules in one day is either a good thing or a bad thing, and it all depends on your health and tolerance.
What’s Missing from Kaged Muscle Clean Burn?
I really wouldn’t try to add anything else given the high quality of the formula. However, I personally would at least increase single serving size to three caps and take it once per day. Not only will that solve the dosing problems, it would also help with the health issue of taking too much green tea extract.
And as much as it would derail the whole “clean” label, adding caffeine would do wonders to this type of fat burner. This will make Kaged Muscle Clean Burn a really good gym partner.
So, does Kaged Muscle Clean Burn work?
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn works on boosting metabolism, shredding fat better, and reducing appetite as well as sugar cravings.
Does Kaged Muscle Clean Burn have a lot of caffeine?
There are zero stimulants in Kaged Muscle Clean Burn. However, you can still feel energized because of the way it just melts fat and converts them into energy.
So, is Kaged Muscle Clean Burn any good or just hype?
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn’s hype is well justified, bro. Branded ingredients, simple yet focused and efficient fat burning stack, and high potency serving suggestions make it one of the most concentrated fat burner I’ve ever reviewed.
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn Review: benefits for muscle
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn doesn’t exactly directly benefit the muscles, but it should help with cravings at the very least. Controlling your cravings will help you get better gains.
Who is Kaged Muscle Clean Burn made for?
You can tell Kaged Muscle Clean Burn was designed for professionals who know what to look for in a fat burner. All these brands wouldn’t be here if Kaged Muscle Clean Burn was for the noobs. It’s also created with those who aren’t into stim in mind, or perhaps have a supplement with stimulants in it and want to add Kaged Muscle Clean Burn as part of a gym stack.
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn Review: side effects
The only worrying side effect is the one about green tea and the possibility of liver damage. However, if you do choose to stop at two servings a day (or just one), the risks of liver damage should be minimal if not gone.
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn Review: pros and cons
- High quality stuff. They definitely spent a lot of money on their formula.
- Short and spicy. Always a trademark of elite supplements.
- Not stim-driven. Potency that comes from actual fat burners.
- Super stackable. Stim-free means you can just add this to any formula.
- Six caps a day. Y’all be emptying one bottle faster than advertised.
- Liver risk. Be careful with that green tea extract, bro.
- A bit pricey. Considering the ingredients, I understand.
- 1 bottle (30 to 90 servings): $29.99
- Available online and in retail stores.
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn Review: summary
Kaged Muscle Clean Burn is definitely a fat burner for users who knows what to look for in a supplement. Premium quality ingredients, synergistic fat burning, and free of stim-related side effects. No fluff, other ingredients kept to a minimum, and just a generally professional feel overall.
The quality Kaged Muscle Clean Burn delivers is a rare sight in today’s herbal/novel and stim-driven supplement industry. The fact that Kaged Muscle Clean Burn chose to walk the road less traversed is a clear sign of rebellion against the prevailing trends. I’ve seen lots of “rebellious” supplements before, but Kaged Muscle Clean Burn is perhaps the best when it comes to that kind of formulating strategy.
The only real worries here are the number of caps needed per day for maximum effect as well as the consequence of taking that much on your body. If you do your due diligence, or if you managed to work the serving size to a more manageable method, by all means by Kaged Muscle Clean Burn. I know I would.
Leave a Reply