When it comes to fat burners, you always expect the first big ingredient to be an actual fat burner. It’s common sense: When you’re selling yourself as a weight loss supplement, you better make sure the first ingredient in your list is something known to burn a helluva lot of fat.
Lipo-6 Black fat burner likes to think that rule ain’t set in stone, bro.
Lipo-6 Black fat burner wants to take on the fat burning industry by giving their fat burning supplement a more nootropic approach. Basically, Lipo-6 Black fat burner puts nootropics and fat burners as equals in their formula.
Is Lipo-6 Black fat burner’s take on fat burning something worth a try or a botched formulation? Read my Lipo-6 Black fat burner review to find out!
Why is ShredFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 fat burner right now? For starters, there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, their formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed and dosed properly. Third, hundreds of men have already gotten amazing results with it. Benefits include:
- Faster fat loss
- Maintains lean muscle mass
- Boosted metabolism
- Reduced cravings
- Best formulated product
- Worldwide shipping
About Lipo-6 Black Fat Burner
Lipo-6 Black fat burner is created and sold by Nutrex Research. It’s one of Nutrex Research’s many Lipo-6 products for weight loss. Lipo-6 Black fat burner has a female version called Lipo-6 Black Hers, an ultra concentrate version, and a Lipo-6 Black Rx. Dunno why they insist on keeping so many product versions, since it kinda messes with their overall market strategy, but whatever floats their boat.
- Sensational stimulants. Caffeine, synephrine, and yohimbine in one formula. DAMN.
- Nootro-burn. Not just any nootro-burn, a really balanced one.
- High end ingredients. Lipo-6 Black fat burner definitely didn’t hold back when it came to researching the formula.
Lipo-6 Black Review: nutrition label
Other Ingredients: Glycerin, Vegetable Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Purified Water, Polysorbate 80, Hypromellose q.s.p, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Yellow 6.
Directions: Take 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules in the afternoon. Due to the potency of this product, do not take more than 3 capsules per serving. NEVER TAKE MORE THAN SIX CAPSULES IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD. Do not take with food. Consume at least 30 minutes before a meal. Do not take within 6 hours of sleep. Use product for 60 days and follow a 15 day break.
Lipo-6 Black Review: ingredients list
Lipo-6 Black fat burner is one of those fat burners that look really, really bare, but could actually give your fat a good punching and kicking. With only six ingredients, I think Lipo-6 Black fat burner has achieved a somewhat reputable way of helping you lose weight without being over the top on their formulation.
Combing powerful nootropics with well-established fat burners isn’t new, but I like how Lipo-6 Black fat burner did it. Now, if only it didn’t require you to chug so many damn pills…
Here’s the formula for Lipo-6 Black fat burner.
LIPO6-Black Weight Loss Support
- Bacognize (Bacopa monnieri extract). Bacognize is a premium branded form of Bacopa, a top tier nootropic. As nootropic, Bacopa is able to fully enhance brain function which has been shown to support calm and clear thinking, focus, and memory. Dosage is definitely on point, but why the heck is a nootropic the first ingredient in a fat burner?
- Caffeine anhydrous. The 220 mg caffeine dose is good enough to provide the right amount of energy for your daily lifting needs without really putting you at risk of some of its more common side effects like jitters and crashing. Well, unless you’re sensitive to caffeine. The dose is just barely over what two cups of coffee would have.
- Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium std. 50% p-Synephrine. Advantra Z is the most premium form of synephrine, everyone’s favorite hardcore Synephrine pretty much tweaks the thyroid to produce more fat burning hormones which allow for a faster and hotter fat burning experience. Its effects is also greatly amplified by caffeine.
There is some controversy surrounding synephrine and its effects on the heart, but studies have shown at least the form of Advantra Z was safe at much higher dosages.
- Another top tier nootropic, vinpocetine is known to boost brain power greatly much like bacopa. The difference is vinpocetine is able to balance both brain health and brain performance benefits.
- The active compound found in ginger, zingerone provides a bit of burn through appetite suppressant properties and some thermogenic effect. The dosage may look small, but it’s the active compound and not the raw form. That makes zingerone’s dosage somewhat functional.
- Yohimbine HCl. Last on our Lipo-6 Black fat burner party is yohimbine. This fat burner helps with blood flow as well as boost the effects of caffeine. The problem is, there are some cautions when taking yohimbine as it’s known to negatively affect our cardiovascular health when taken in high dosages. Fortunately, 4.5 mg isn’t so high that it’s risky, but also isn’t so low that it doesn’t work. I say we have an even dosing here.
Lipo-6 Black Review: formula analysis
Lipo-6 Black fat burner used the old nootro-burn angle on weight loss, except Lipo-6 Black fat burner made it so that nootropics do more than the actual fat burners. This ain’t exactly the angle I was looking for in a fat burner, but the fact that we have premiums in everything makes it somehow okay.
What I like:
Bro, I love how Lipo-6 Black fat burner has all the premium ingredients you can ask for. It’s so rare to see premium nootropics and stimulants in one capsule, and I think this makes Lipo-6 Black fat burner a really potent nootro-burner.
I like the simplicity of the overall formula and how Lipo-6 Black fat burner avoided the whole “blends and complexes” bullshit many fat burning capsules like to use for marketing purposes.
The combination of synephrine, yohimbine, and caffeine definitely puts Lipo-6 Black fat burner among the most potent fat burning combinations ever. Granted the dosing for all three ingredients are more on the moderate-safe side, the synergy alone should grant you the kind of fat burning you wouldn’t expect from a capsule product.
What I don’t like:
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t like how Lipo-6 Black fat burner put nootropics ahead of the actual fat burners. If I had it my way, I would have subbed Bacopa for an actual fat burner and just up the dosing on vinpocetine.
I also just don’t like how the dosage guidelines want you to swallow six damn capsules a day. Bro, the 40 servings in this bottle might as well be 20, then. Following the guidelines means making the price of Lipo-6 Black fat burner cost twice as much.
In summary: Lipo-6 Black fat burner is a really potent nootropic fat burner, but I think they should have put the whole nootropic angle on the side a little more and put fat burning in the center. Because at its current state, Lipo-6 Black fat burner is not sure about its identity, but the target market is damn straight wanting a fat burner.
What’s Missing from Lipo-6 Black?
If I were to add and subtract, I would have removed (or at least lowered) the dose for Bacopa and added something like Green tea extract or green coffee beans. Instead of zingerone, I would have preferred cayenne as Capsimax. To round it all up, I would have added black pepper as BioPerine to enhance the overall bioavailability of the product.
So, does Lipo-6 Black work?
Lipo-6 Black fat burner works undoubtedly on both nootropic and fat burning angles, but I would have greatly preferred it leaned more towards being a fat burner.
Does Lipo-6 Black have a lot of caffeine?
The 220 mg dose of Lipo-6 Black fat burner isn’t really all that high given it’s just over two cups of coffee’s worth. Then again, some people don’t really like caffeine so I understand if 220 mg is too high for them.
So, is Lipo-6 Black any good or just hype?
The hype is justified, but what it has for potency it lacked with overall focus. When you buy a fat burner, you want it to burn fat first among other functions.
Lipo-6 Black Review: benefits for muscle
Lipo-6 Black fat burner should help your muscles perform better by burning more fat for energy. It also should give you more reasons to expend energy inside the gym as the stimulants aren’t really what sedentary people should be taking.
Who is Lipo-6 Black made for?
I can tell Lipo-6 Black fat burner was made for bros who know what to look for when it comes to supplements. You don’t just add brands and concentrated ingredients for the general market. Lipo-6 Black fat burner was also clearly made for users who prefer a more nootropic approach to fat burning.
Lipo-6 Black Review: side effects
Caffeine, synephrine, and yohimbine are the real threats here. Even with premium nootropics like bacopa and vinpocetine, there’s really no sure way to tell you those three stimulants won’t give you a bad case of palpitations, jitters, crash, and maybe even nausea.
Lipo-6 Black Review: pros and cons
- Decent as nootropic and fat burner. The balance is uncanny.
- Premium stuff. Not every day you see a whole formula made with brands and concentrates.
- Stimulant synergy. Three moderately dosed stimulants pack a synergistic punch.
- Short and spicy. Nothing like something quick and easy to get you going.
- Not focused enough. The burn could have been hotter.
- Six capsules per day total. Your bottle’s gonna run out pretty fast.
- Other ingredients. Too many of them for me.
- It’s about $40.00 per serving.
- 1 bottle (40 servings): $39.99
- Available online and in retail stores.
Lipo-6 Black Review: summary
Lipo-6 Black fat burner is one good nootropic and fat burning supplement. It was able to create harmony between its nootropic side and fat burning side. The ingredients used are anything but cheap, and the price tag really shows.
There is evidence of synergy, potency, and smart formulating. Lipo-6 Black fat burner’s researchers really outdid themselves.
The big problem for me has nothing to do with the ingredients themselves as much as the overall focus of the formula. When I want to buy a fat burner, I want to buy a brand that prioritizes fat burning above all. I want secondary functions to be just that: secondary.
Nothing wrong with the nootropic angle, but I felt Lipo-6 Black fat burner tried to balance it so much their product ended up not being as hot as it should be.
All in all, Lipo-6 Black fat burner is a really good supplement to start on. You get a feel of what it’s like to use premium ingredients as well as have a more or less sensational experience. If you can stomach the six caps a day rule, as well as the cost, Lipo-6 Black fat burner should be a pretty good buy.