To be a savage in the gym is to be the one dude everyone likes to watch lift heavy stuff. That savage man is also often the first to go in and the last leave the gym, and you get to hear his roars all the way across the floor.
Dynamik Muscle is owned by one of the most savage pro bodybuilders Kai Greene and he wants you to be just as savage as him with Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout.
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout promises to give you untamed energy, unbending focus, and unlimited lifting potential. But can it really do all of that, or is Kai Greene just another sell out?
Read my Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout review to find out!
About Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout
Dynamik Muscle is a company founded by the great Kai Greene, a multi awarded bodybuilding pro. The company sells anything for all sorts of training purposes like fat burning, recovery, and workout boosters as well as some gear and apparel. So, what’s Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout all about?
Why is PreFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 pre-workout right now? For starters there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, the formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed, and dosed properly. Third, according to thousands of customers their signature gummy bear flavor is amazing. Benefits include:
- Insane muscle pumps
- Increased power and strength
- Supercharged energy without the crash
- Faster recovery time
- Boosts fat loss
- Laser focus
- Just four flavors. We have Pina Colada Crash, Blue Raspberry, Cotton Candy, and Forceful Fruit Punch.
- Short formula. None of them long-ass blends with herbals and shit.
- No prop blends here, bro.
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout: Who is Kai Greene?
The founder of Dynamik Muscle is Kai Greene, an American IFBB pro bodybuilder, personal trainer, and even actor. He was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York and was handed to foster care at the age of six. He says his rapid physical growth began to draw eyes from his friends and teachers when he was just in seventh grade.
Kai was quite the troublemaker in school. I sorta get it, since if I had a big body in school I’d be sure to attract nothing but trouble. Anyway, since he got into fights a lot, Kai eventually dropped out and gave all his teenage focus to teenage bodybuilding competitions.
I’m actually surprised to know so few know how great Kai Greene is. Here’s a run down of some of his notable achievements:
- 1st place in the 1996 WNBF Pro Natural Worlds
- 1st place in the 1999 NPC Team Universe Championships
- 1st place in the 2007 Shawn Ray Colorado Pro/Am Classic
- 1st place in the 2009, 2010, and 2016 Arnold Classic
- 1st place in the 2010 Australian Pro Grand Prix
So yeah, Kai Greene’s a bro among bros.
On top of the achievements, Kai Greene also founded Dynamic Muscle because it was his dream. He says Dynamic Muscle is the physical manifestation of every achievement he’s ever had, as well as the achievements he wants us to have.
Kai wants Dynamic Muscle to be more than just another supplement company peddling workout and weight loss boosters. He wants Dynamic Muscle to be a small community on its own populated by great people with great minds. He promises to have the highest quality possible on every product, with no fillers, no hidden ingredients, and definitely no corners to cut.
At the very least, I think Kai Greene’s a genuinely good guy. He had a rough upbringing, but he didn’t use that as an excuse to let life get away from him. He believed in his ability to change his life and quite frankly, I think we all need to believe in ourselves too.
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout Review: nutrition label
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Bitter Masker, Erythritol, Acesulfame-K.
Directions: Due to extreme potency, as a dietary supplement, take half a scoop 30 minutes before workout. If well tolerated, a full scoop can be taken. Do not exceed one scoop daily..
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout Review: ingredients list
Kai Greene is a pro bodybuilder. There’s no questioning that fact. When it comes to getting bulk, you don’t doubt what he tells you one second. With that said, is Kai Greene’s wisdom stretch out towards his own supplement line?
- Beta-Alanine. Beta alanine is every bro’s best friend. Whether you’re into bulking or not, beta alanine will always be helpful. It’s known for its muscle growing and muscle repairing functions as well as the occasional itching sensation. On top of the muscle parts, beta alanine is also known as an endurance ingredient as studies show its benefits in delaying muscle fatigue. At 3.2 g, I can’t wait to start scratching myself to a new PR.
- Citrulline Malate. This is the premium shit you want for massive pumps. While it may not have come in a premium brand, Citrulline Malate is still the best for nitric oxide production. At 2.5 g, get ready for your next lift!
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine. We get 500 mg of this awesome focus-boosting nootropic. Smart choice if I say so myself as NALT is quite popular for making you concentrate on the task at hand, Facebook and Twitter be damned.
- L-Carnitine. During the early 2000’s, L-Carnitine was being marketed in beverages as one hell of a fat burner. And while it’s since been demoted, the studies around its ability to shred fat by way of cellular metabolic boost is still solid.
- We get 200 mg of everyone’s favorite stimulant. Not bad, since we view 200-250 mg the safe and ideal caffeine range. On top of energy, caffeine also has some fat burning on the side. Just an FYI.
- Organic Barley extract. This might be the first and probably only nitpick we have for Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout. Organic barley is known for its Hordenine content, Synephrine’s less evil cousin. The active compound is quite decent for fat burning, but the barley Kai Greene has here is not standardized which is a shame since dosage is good.
- Bitter orange std. To 6% Synephrine. We get only 1.6 mg of Synephrine, a super potent fat burner that triggers thermogenesis by releasing fat burning hormones. Synephrine is known to have safe doses of up to 50 mg, with 20-25 mg being the standard.
- Black Pepper. Black pepper is added for its bioavailability-boosting properties. At 10 mg, it should be more than enough to enhance everything in this blend.
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout: formula analysis
I don’t really have much to complain about Kai Greene’s Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout except for some minor improvements.
We get blown away by a combined dosage of almost six grams by Beta alanine and Citrulline malate. These two ergogenics are considered staples in the industry, and you’ll be hard pressed to find any bros out there who don’t know these two. If you do find them, run away because you don’t want be associated with any of those guys.
Then we have NALT, an all-around focus and brain booster. This ingredient literally keeps your mind away from every possible distractions. There’s a chance you might even ignore your own fatigue. The dosage is quite impressive too as not many pre workouts give nootropics much room.
We’re also spoiled with fat burners like L-Carnitine, Barley, and Synephrine. Carnitine was the go-to fat burner back in the day, while Synephrine is the new legal “illegal” substance. We get a great dosage for L-Carnitine, but only meh for the two thyroid-tweakers.
Last but definitely not the least is black pepper extract. We think if there’s one ingredient any kind of supplement should have, it’s black pepper. The studies around its absorption-boosting properties is etched in stone, bro. Even an underdosed blend might have potential if you add some black pepper. I personally think Kai Greene should have just gone for the BioPerine brand, but plain black pepper ain’t so bad either.
Protip: You know what would vastly improve Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout? Creatine. Even 3 grams of creatine is more than enough to get Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout among the top 10 lists on pre workouts.
Does Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout have a lot of caffeine?
It depends. Is the thought of downing two cups of brewed coffee in one go sound crazy for you? If yes, then Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout definitely has “a lot” of caffeine. If you’re like me, a guy who can’t start the day without coffee, 200 mg is a familiar dosage.
How long does Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout take to work?
We usually say around 30 minutes, but the black pepper could speed things up.
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout Review: benefits for muscle
You know the feeling of just screaming after lifting and dropping the heaviest barbell weight you’ve ever lifted? Yeah, this can make you do something like that. Increased pumps, strength, and reduced fatigue plus good energy makes Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout quite savage alright.
Who is Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout made for?
Fans of Kai Greene come first. I personally didn’t even know he sold supplements until a friend told me last week. Serious lifters come as a close second, because this shit’s the right type of shit for your daily lifting needs.
I also think it’s for bros who just need a refreshing change from all the hardcore stim-powered supplements out there without affecting their performance too much.
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout Review: side effects
Beta alanine might make you scratch all over, but it’s a temporary sacrifice. In fact, I see that as a sign that the damn thing is working. Caffeine shouldn’t give you too much trouble if you’re a regular coffee addict. The side effects associated with synephrine are pretty much non-existent given the tiny dosage.
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout: pros and cons
- Quality ingredients. No brands, but great nonetheless.
- Effective dosing. Kai Greene knows what works.
- Focused formula. No paragraphs worth of ingredients and blends.
- Pump + energy + fat burning + strength = ROAR!
- Weak concentrations. We want more synephrine and hordenine.
- Try branded next time. Plain forms are boring and kinda weak.
- Sorta pricey. Plain forms aren’t that expensive.
- 1 Can (30 servings): $36.99
- Available online and in retail Muscles
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout: summary
Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout has earned the right to its name. It’s a savage combination of strength, energy, pump, and focus that makes you want to roar with each lift.
Granted it’s not as potent as its other, much more vicious counterparts, we like the fact that you’re not as shaken or crazy even if you take more than the recommended scoop (but seriously, you don’t want to do that).
My Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout review has been more or less positive, depending on how you look at it. I’m happy with what I saw, but I also know I could’ve been happier if Kai Greene was able to improve on some of the things I pointed out.
A few improvements on branding as well as standardization will no doubt make Dynamik Muscle Savage Roar Pre Workout a considerable favorite for both newbies and long-time lifters.