These are two powerful testosterone boosters—but only one can come out on top in this Testogen vs Prime Male battle.
You’ve checked the ingredient label, read the reviews, and you know your T-boosting supplement is a quality product. But, as you reach for your credit card, you wonder—is this truly the most powerful supplement I can buy?
I’m right, yeah?
The fact is, selecting the right testosterone booster can send our training results stratospheric. Yet, just being a “good” supplement isn’t enough—we want to ensure we’re receiving the ultimate in assistance to build the most awesome physique possible.
Here’s the deal.
In this Prime Male vs Testogen fight, I’m going to put these two genuinely effective T-boosters side by side, to see which is the pinnacle of testosterone enhancement. It will explain what they contain, how they work, and most importantly, which is the king of supplements.
Make no mistake—this could get nasty.
Testogen and Prime Male How Do They Work?
The first thing to note in this Testogen vs Prime Male comparison is that both of these products have an identical goal—to elevate the level of testosterone within the body.
That being said, they’re targeted at slightly different markets. Testogen is aimed more at the bodybuilder—guys looking to raise their T-levels to witness massive improvements in training, results, and recovery.
Prime Male is designed more for older guys—those who are feeling the effects of age and lack the vitality that they once had. This supplement is focused on shedding the belly fat that accumulates with maturity, getting the libido back on track, and improving cardiovascular health.
Whatever their raison d’être—both of these supplements are formulated to escalate the male androgen testosterone by:
- Stimulating the balls into producing more muscle-building testosterone.
- Improving the conditions of T-production for more powerful results.
- Releasing testosterone that’s currently “tied-up” and unusable.
- Lowering estrogen levels which can impair testosterone function.
Why Is It Important to Raise Testosterone Levels?
Let me tell you something:
All men are not created equal.
Our genetic makeup determines how much testosterone our bodies produce. Some guys have an abundance, others are sadly lacking. What’s more, our environment, health, and lifestyle can all have a negative impact on our T-levels.1
But, one thing is certain—as we age, our testosterone levels decline. It reaches its peak during your teenage years, but from then onwards, unfortunately, it’s all downhill.2
Check out this alarming graph:
It’s concerning. As we age, our T-levels drop dramatically—which has effects on numerous aspects of our demanding lives. Yet, both of the supplements in this Prime Male vs Testogen face-off have the ability to naturally boost T-production, giving the benefits of:
- Reducing the chance of coronary artery disease, type 2 diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.3
- Improving energy levels—testosterone elevates mood, determination, and the feeling of well-being by increasing the production of serotonin.4
- Heightening strength—the higher your T-levels, the stronger you become and the more weights you can lift.5
- Increasing weight loss—testosterone can boost fat lipolysis, leaving you looking shredded and highly defined.6
- Building impressive muscle—studies have indicated that testosterone is a driving force behind muscle protein synthesis—the more you have, the larger your muscles will grow.7
- Strengthening bones—testosterone improves bone density, not only alleviating the effects of aging but also providing a strong frame for lifting the seriously heavy weights.8
- Raising libido, improving erections, and increasing fertility—ideal for older guys where desire may begin to tail off, or for the younger guns who just want to be an absolute machine in the bedroom.9 10 11
Hence, it’s essential to ensure that our testosterone levels are optimum, to receive all the above benefits. But, which one deserves your hard-earned dollars—Prime Male or Testogen?
Testogen vs Prime Male: The Ingredients
I want to make something clear in this Prime Male vs Testogen article—these are both effective products. The fact that they share many of the same scientifically-proven T-boosting ingredients illustrates they’re both well researched and formulated supplements.
It’s also worth remembering that these supplements don’t contain the hormone testosterone itself—that’s the realm of the illegal and side-effect-rich synthetic steroids.
Let’s get down to the serious detail in this Testogen vs Prime Male examination to see exactly how they measure up against each other.
What Are the Same Ingredients in Testogen and Prime Male?
- Vitamin D3—studies have indicated this vitamin elevates testosterone.12
- Zinc—a powerful T-booster, contained in the best supplements.13
- Vitamin B6—both improves T-production and raises its efficacy.14
- Magnesium—an element which boosts testosterone and has even greater power when combined with resistance training.15
- D-aspartic acid—considered by some to be the most potent T-enhancing ingredient known.16
- Red ginseng—reduces the power of estrogen and heightens free testosterone numbers.17
- Nettle extract—binds to SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin), meaning it cannot tie up testosterone in the body and render it unusable.18
- Boron—a phenomenal T-heightening element.19
- Bioperine—a naturally occurring compound which improves absorption of the T-boosting ingredients, therefore raising their power.20
There’s an important distinction to be made. While most of the doses are similar across the two testosterone boosters—the quantities of magnesium, vitamin B6, d-aspartic acid, and boron are much higher in Testogen. Meaning greater testosterone heightening effects.
So, when we look at the Prime Male vs Testogen shared ingredients—Testogen is the more powerful.
What’s in Prime Male and Not in Testogen?
Putting Testogen vs Prime Male side by side—it’s obvious Prime Male includes three ingredients not found in the Testogen formulation:
- Vitamin K2—while there appears no human evidence, this vitamin can improve T-count in rodents.21
- Luteolin—may inhibit estrogen production, although studies indicate its effects are minimal.22
- Mucuna pruriens—has been shown to boost testosterone and increase fertility—however, this is at a dose of 5000 mg per day, Prime Male includes just 300 mg.23
Hence, while not exactly “fillers,” these extra compounds in Prime Male are understudied, only affect animals, or are severely underdosed—not improving its position in this Prime Male vs Testogen comparison.
What’s in Testogen and Not in Prime Male?
There are two potent ingredients that Testogen contains which are absent in Prime Male. These are:
- Vitamin K1—improves absorption efficiency of the T-boosting vitamin D.24
- Fenugreek—a hefty ingredient which inhibits aromatization (conversion of testosterone into estrogen) resulting in higher T-levels.25
These two ingredients, therefore, give Testogen the edge in this Testogen vs Prime Male differentiation.
Testogen and Prime Male: Pros and Cons
I know what’s on your mind:
Should I buy Testogen or Prime Male?
To simplify, here’s a quick overview of the negatives and positives for both of these proven supplements.
Testogen Pros and Cons
- The most potent, powerful, and scientifically-researched testosterone booster that money can buy.
- Will not cause any unwanted side effects.
- Every single one of its 11 ingredients is proven to have T-boosting benefits and is individually quantified.
- Excellent online testimonials.
- Claims to boost strength, raise focus, drop fat, increase vitality, and improve stamina.
- Suitable for bodybuilders or guys looking to regain their youthful vitality.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Formulated and marketed by the renowned Wolfson Berg Ltd.
- Daily use will provide incredible muscle building returns—fast.
- If purchased from the Testogen website, free shipping is available.
- Free of any ineffective ingredients or proprietary blends.
- Costs $59.99 for one bottle (120 capsules equating to one month’s supply), making it cheaper than the less impressive Prime Male.
- Great “bulk” deals currently available—including receiving one free bottle with every two purchased.
- Can only be purchased from two outlets—Amazon and the official Testogen website.
Prime Male Pros and Cons
- Designed with the more mature guy in mind.
- Claims to enrich vitality, elevate libido, drop belly fat, improve cardio health, and avoid insulin resistance.
- Contains nine proven T-boosting ingredients.
- No placebos or proprietary blends.
- Free of side effects.
- Good customer reviews.
- Will raise testosterone—but not to the incredible heights that Testogen can provide.
- Recommended by Dolph Lundgren.
- 90-day money back guarantee.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Bulk buying opportunities—buy three bottles and receive one free.
- Lower doses of important testosterone-boosting ingredients than Testogen.
- Includes some ingredients with little scientific backing.
- Lacks the T-enhancer, fenugreek.
- More expensive than Testogen, at $69.00 for one bottle (120 capsules: one month’s supply).
- Only available from the Prime Male website.
Summary: Testogen vs Prime Male – Who Wins?
So, which testo booster is better—Testogen or Prime Male?
The truth is, they’re both great supplements—not giving fake promises or pills packed with placebos.
But, there’s a difference.
Prime Male is solid. Containing nine scientifically-proven T-boosting ingredients, it will undoubtedly have a positive effect on testosterone levels.
The problem is, in a stripped back Prime Male vs Testogen comparison, it’s lacking.
Compared to the phenomenal Testogen—it’s underdosed. Testogen packs in heftier quantities of magnesium, vitamin B6, d-aspartic acid, and boron. Furthermore, it includes the potent fenugreek, sadly lacking from Prime Male.
Even though Prime Male is designed for guys looking for lost youth, these older bros would still receive more benefit from using Testogen.
The bottom line in this Testogen vs Prime Male article.
Testogen is currently the most effective T-booster on the market.
Whether you’re gunning for impressive muscle mass or wanting to recapture your younger years—head over to the Testogen website and get hold of this powerful supplement.