They’re two of the most respected names in the testosterone boosting market—but which would win a Testogen vs TestoFuel face-off?
We all want to receive the maximum returns from our lifting. Sure, we hit the weights hard because we love the awesome rush it provides—but ultimately, we’re aiming to achieve a freakin’ incredible physique.
You’re with me on that, right?
The fact is—T-boosters are probably the most effective form of supplementation to take training results to the max. The issue is, when two products are so damn potent, it can be difficult to know which one to choose.
Why is TestoFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 testosterone booster right now? For starters, there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, their formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed and dosed properly. Third, hundreds of men have already gotten amazing results with it. Benefits include:
- Boost testosterone production
- Faster muscle growth
- Increased strength and power
- Easier fat loss
- Best formulated product
- Worldwide shipping
There’s only one way to find the ultimate winner—a battle.
This article will pit these two phenomenal contenders against each other in a bare-knuckle TestoFuel vs Testogen fight. Finally answering which T-enhancer is the winner.
If you want to know which is best, Testogen or Testofuel, then read on. But be warned, this is one match which could go the distance.
Testogen and Testofuel How Do They Work?
Throughout this Testogen vs TestoFuel article, it’s worth bearing in mind that these two products are designed to have exactly the same effect—elevate testosterone levels within the body, completely naturally.
These aren’t steroids. Nowhere in these two products will you find any of the anabolic hormone testosterone itself. Instead, these supplements use their scientifically-proven ingredients to provide the safest method of T-enhancement.
When comparing TestoFuel vs Testogen, it’s interesting to note that they’re both designed to work in three identical ways:
- By encouraging the testes to create more testosterone naturally.
- Enabling the body to have more “free” testosterone—that is, allowing stores of this hormone that are currently tied up to be released, and being able to provide enhanced bodybuilding benefits.
- Improving the testosterone to estrogen ratio—as the female hormone can inhibit your training results.
Why Is It Important to Raise Testosterone Levels?
It’s simple. Testosterone is the original steroid—every side-effect-loaded synthetic that gym-junkies jab into their muscles derives from this mighty hormone. The reason being, it’s one of the most powerful anabolics known—if you want impressive muscle, you need testosterone.1
The issue is, as we age, our natural production of testosterone declines. It’s a sad fact of life.2
Taking a T-booster can reverse these effects, providing the benefits of:
- Boosting energy reserves—testosterone has the ability to increase the production and uptake of serotonin, a mood enhancer—the higher your serotonin levels, the more focused, happy, and energized you feel.3 4
- Raising bone density—not only essential for all-around health; if you’re lifting the seriously heavy iron, you want the reassurance of strong bones.5
- Dropping unwanted body fat—testosterone can increase the rate of lipolysis (fat breakdown), enabling you to appear more ripped and increasing definition.6
- Heightening muscle gain and rate—the higher your T-levels, the greater the speed of muscle protein synthesis.7
- Improving sex drive.8
- Increasing erection quality—testosterone can have the effect of raising nitric oxide levels, a gas which opens up the blood vessels, flooding your member with blood—resulting in longer-lasting and harder boners.9
- Can improve fertility—if you’re planning on starting a family, increasing T-levels can elevate semen volume, sperm count, and create highly fertile little wrigglers.10
- Heightening strength—the more testosterone you have, the stronger you are, enabling you to really ramp up the plates.11
Testogen vs Testofuel the Ingredients
The first point to note in this Testogen vs TestoFuel match is that many of their ingredients are very similar.
What Are the Same Ingredients in Testogen and TestoFuel?
- D-aspartic acid—a potent ingredient which has been shown to heighten T-production.12
- Vitamin D—also shown to raise T-levels.13
- Vitamin B6—elevates the potency and efficiency of testosterone.14
- Magnesium—a mineral which boosts T-stores, especially when combined with exercise.15
- Zinc—one of the best testosterone elevators known.16
- Fenugreek—can boost free testosterone levels that are bound by SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin).17
- Red ginseng—elevates free testosterone, impairs the function of estrogen, and can improve fertility.18
It’s worth emphasizing, in this TestoFuel vs Testogen comparison, that both products contain many of the most potent T-boosters known to science—a true mark of their quality.
But, while many of the doses of these phenomenal ingredients are the same between the two products (zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D), Testogen lands a hefty blow with higher levels of d-aspartic acid and vitamin B6.
To be fair, Testofuel does have slightly larger amounts of fenugreek and ginseng, but the difference in those doses won’t provide any noticeable effects.
So, with better volumes of effective ingredients—that’s the first round to Testogen.
What’s in Testofuel and Not in Testogen?
When differentiating Testogen vs TestoFuel, it’s clear that TestoFuel contains two ingredients not found in its competitor.
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone 4)—there appears no scientific evidence that this vitamin can affect T-levels, either directly or indirectly, in humans; however, it has been shown to have a positive T-boosting effect in rats.19
- Oyster extract—while known to be a libido enhancer, the only positive testosterone-boosting characteristic is that it contains some zinc, which this product already has. 20 21.
So, while these extra two compounds in TestoFuel won’t cause you any harm, they do nothing to improve its score in the TestoFuel vs Testogen battle.
What’s in Testogen and Not in TestoFuel?
Testogen contains four ingredients that TestoFuel sadly lacks. These are:
- Vitamin K1—firstly, it’s important for strong bones, but secondly, it helps the body to absorb the powerful T-booster of vitamin D—meaning your body is receiving optimum delivery of this testosterone enhancer.22 23
- Nettle leaf extract—testosterone can be “tied-up” by SHBG, preventing it from building large and impressive muscle; nettle leaf has been shown to bind to SHBG instead, elevating levels of free testosterone.24
- Boron—this element is a true testosterone booster, although its ability to have this effect wasn’t discovered until 2011.25
- Bioperine—an outstanding natural ingredient which not only increases the bioavailability of the other ingredients (thus raising their T-boosting efficacy), but also can reduce inflammation, increase fat loss, and improve mood.26 27 28 29
Hence, that’s another round to Testogen in this Testogen vs TestoFuel face off—due to containing four more potent testosterone boosters than TestoFuel.
Testogen and Testofuel Pros and Cons
So, which testo booster is better: Testogen or TestoFuel?
To make it easier to answer the question in this TestoFuel vs Testogen contest, I’ve put together a pros and cons list for each product.
Here are the results:
Testogen Pros and Cons
- The most powerful testosterone booster currently on the market.
- Offers a 60-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured by the respected Wolfson Berg.
- Includes free shipping when purchased from the official website.
- Contains 11 ingredients—all proven to have a positive T-boosting effect.
- Will deliver massive returns to resistance training.
- Includes no fillers, proprietary blends, or placebos.
- All ingredients are backed by scientific research—not hearsay or tradition.
- The most effective testosterone and strength builder known.
- No side effects.
- Phenomenal reviews from guys who have used this product.
- At $59.99 for one bottle (120 capsules-one month’s supply) it’s cheaper than TestoFuel.
- Only available from two retailers—the official Testogen website and Amazon.
- Extremely high levels of testosterone may raise libido to such an immense degree you become an annoyance (or hero) to your partner.
TestoFuel Pros and Cons
- A solid product, it will increase testosterone levels somewhat (although not as much as Testogen).
- No proprietary blends—all ingredients are individually quantified.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Manufactured by the trustworthy Roar Ambition company.
- Will not cause any unwanted adverse health reactions.
- Contains seven scientifically proven testosterone-boosting ingredients.
- A 90-day, full money-back guarantee.
- Fairly good customer testimonials.
- It’s only available from the official TestoFuel website.
- More expensive than Testogen, costing $65.00 for one bottle (120 capsules, one month’s supply).
- Includes a couple of ingredients which will have no effect on testosterone levels—although they’re not harmful to health.
- While it will boost T-levels—containing four fewer testosterone-enhancing ingredients than its competitor, it will not deliver such fast and astounding results.
Summary: Testofuel vs Testogen: Who’s the Winner?
I know what you’re thinking.
Should I buy TestoFuel or Testogen?
These are both two really solid supplements. If you were expecting this Testogen vs TestoFuel to be extremely one-sided—you will have been sadly disappointed.
Let me start with TestoFuel. Make no mistake, this is a potent supplement. Seven out of nine of its ingredients are powerful and proven testosterone boosters. This is a product that will elevate testosterone. Period.
Against any other competitor, TestoFuel would have been a clear winner. The problem is, in this TestoFuel vs Testogen punch-up, it found itself pitted against the real heavyweight champion.
Testogen is simply the most potent, powerful, and effective testosterone booster available—anywhere.
This awesome bodybuilding supplement clearly wins on points by:
- Containing four more proven T-boosting ingredients than its competitor.
- Having higher doses of the most important testosterone-enhancing compounds.
- Ensuring that all the ingredients are utilized effectively by the inclusion of Bioperine.
- Not including unproven compounds.
- Being easier on the bank account for a more impressive product.
TestoFuel is good. But, if you want to witness real knockout results, head over to the official Testogen website and get your hands on this astounding supplement.