Zyzz Workout Routine – Road to Aesthetics
Zyzz workout routine: Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, better known as Zyzz was an Australian bodybuilder, personal trainer, model and a part-time stripper.
He suffered a heart attack and died at the age of 22 while he was on holiday in Bangkok, Thailand.
With his aesthetically pleasing body and appearance he inspired thousands of people to choose the path to healthy life and not be afraid to be yourself.
He was also know for his amazing and funny videos on youtube, great sense of humor and phrases like “haters gonna hate!“, “come at me brah“, “u jelly?“, “u mirin?“
Zyzz has many great quotes and here is one:
“Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said..Haters gonna hate!“
Here is Zyzz’s workout routine!
Why is PreFierce by TruFierce considered the #1 pre-workout right now? For starters there are zero proprietary blends, so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. Second, the formula is based on science. Every single ingredient is exhaustively research-backed, and dosed properly. Third, according to thousands of customers their signature gummy bear flavor is amazing. Benefits include:
- Insane muscle pumps
- Increased power and strength
- Supercharged energy without the crash
- Faster recovery time
- Boosts fat loss
- Laser focus
- 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
- 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
- 4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
- 3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.
- 3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
- 4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
- 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
- 4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Saturday: Full Body
- 3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Weighted Pull ups 8-10 reps
It is well known that Zyzz used testoserone boosters to help him build more muscle. Safe and natural testosterone boosters could be a great addition to your program. Read more about them here.